Become a Tutor
Leading and Learning is seeking highly-motivated, compassionate individuals who have an affinity for teaching and using their skills to help others achieve their academic goals. Tutors are needed for all subjects and for every grade level, from elementary school through graduate school. In-demand subjects include: accounting, physics, engineering, and test prep.
Tutoring opportunities are conducted both remotely through zoom and in person throughout the Greater Miami Dade area. This position is an excellent opportunity to earn additional income and gain experience in the field of education while enjoying a flexible work schedule. Pay starts at $25/hr and is subject to increase depending on subject level, tenure, and experience.
- Resourceful and adept in lesson planning and curriculum building
- Must have earned at least 30 undergraduate credits
- Stable internet connection and a zoom account required for virtual tutoring
- Reliable transportation required for in-person tutoring
- Previous experience tutoring/teaching preferred
- Flexible scheduling: tutors choose the number of clients they work with and can tailor their workload by taking clients that fit their respective schedules
- Work virtually to avoid a commute or work in person for higher compensation