SCHOOLS THAT HAVE ACCEPTED OUR CLIENTS OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS:
Leading and Learning’s Shepherding Program is unique. Not only do we work to pull kids out of the rushing river, we guide them along the edge of that same river, showing them how to navigate real, tangible, lasting success. Students who are struggling not only need academic support, they need to learn how to manage their lives while building a skill set that will carry them through high school, college, and their professional career.
Sixty percent of the students who enrolled in our Shepherding program last semester had been placed on academic probation before they got to Leading and Learning. After enrolling in our program for just one semester:
● 96% of those same clients made Dean’s List in their first full semester with Leading and Learning
● All college transfer students were also admitted to their dream school after one semester of Shepherding
Our success rate and our success stories are the results of our founder’s own experiences as a student and as a leader. After running a high school for nearly two decades, Dr. Erik Shane has learned, firsthand that students need more than “knowledge” to be successful. He created a program that:
● Teaches clients how to become better students, while working to show them that they can do great things and love what they do;
● Identifies students’ interests through cognates and course selection to help navigate their journey;
● Guides and support students struggling through their elementary, high school, and collegiate careers in healthy, successful balanced ways;
● Serves as liaison between the parents and students to facilitate a supportive/productive/healthy learning dynamic;
● Enhances self-esteem and offers emotional support and guidance;
● Creates a sense of accountability and empowers students to take control of their lives and outcomes;
● Achieves student and parent objectives and ensure continued progress with deep-rooted learning techniques and an optimistic view of the future that will carry them through life.
Our program is customized for each student based on their level and what they need to achieve their goals. With real-time updates, we create accountability for each student while facilitating transparency between students through open communication with parents. Reach out to us for more information, and so we can get your student on a path toward healthy, sustainable success.